WHERE CAN YOU BUY OUR SAUSAGES
Directly from the Farm
Although we don't have a farm shop, you are able to buy sausages directly from the farm on the following days:
Please contact us to arrange a time for farm collection.
Our farm butchery is located at the end of the farm lane. Follow the signs to the Flypet's kennels and then turn right through the laural hedge; our butchery is the brick building on the left.
We also sell joints of pork directly from the farm, please give us a call and we will confirm what we have available.
- A mix of mild spices, salt and white pepper,- your traditional breakfast sausage.
- Has a subtle flavour, made with a blend of mixed herbs, rosemary and thyme.
- A traditional sausage made with mixed herbs, rosemary and sage.
- Made with mixed spices and ground hops, a good old fashioned sausage with a strong flavour ( great for the barbeque! )
- Paprika, chilli , cayanne pepper and mixed spices, delicious in pasta,
with a tomato based sauce
- A mild gluten free sausage.
£4.20 per pack, 3 packs for £12
All of our sausages and hand made on the farm; we only use pork from our own herd of Pedigree Gloucestershire Old Spot Pigs.